- The SMART Tech Cashback Promotion (“the Promotion”) is valid on new purchases of Qualifying Products made between 4th of October 2016 – 31st of December 2016. The Qualifying Products and Cashback Rewards are detailed in point 2 below.
- Qualifying Products and Cashback Rewards:
|SMART Board 4075
|SMART Board 4084
|SMART Board 6055
|SMART Board 6065
|SMART Board 6075
- The promotion is for Qualifying Product purchases made in the United Kingdom only.
- This offer is not open to employees of SMART Tech, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, participating stockists or anyone connected with the promotion.
- The maximum number Promotional Products claimable during the dates of the promotion is 100 per organisation with a maximum of 1 claim per product.
- In order for your Qualifying Product purchase to qualify for this promotion, it must be made from an authorised UK reseller of SMART Tech products. Purchases from auction websites (e.g Ebay) or marketplace purchases through retail websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace or PlayTrade) are specifically excluded from this Promotion. Products bought for rental purposes are excluded from this Promotion.
- Claims must be submitted by the end user customer (“Customer”) only. Resellers may not submit claims on behalf of their end user customers.
- To claim, complete all the details required and upload proof of purchase on www.Smarttech-Promotions.com no sooner than 30 (thirty) days and no later than 60 (sixty) days from the date of qualifying purchase as evidenced on the purchase invoice or receipt. The proof of purchase must be an invoice or receipt detailing the purchase price, qualifying product purchased, reseller and date of purchase. Delivery notes are not accepted. For the avoidance of doubt the date on the proof of purchase counts as day one of the claiming timeframe. If claims are submitted before or after this claim window they will be deemed invalid and rejected.
- Once the claim has been received, the Customer will receive confirmation of receipt of the claim form by email from help@Smarttech-Promotions.com stating whether or not the claim has been successful. It is the claimant's responsibility to contact the Promoter using the email address above within 7 days of their claim being submitted if an email acknowledgement has not been received.
- Participants submitting an incomplete claim form will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required items within 7 days. If the participant still fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions, the claim for cashback will be refused.
- Provided that the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion have been met, a rebate for the relevant cashback amount will be paid to you by bank transfer. Typically payments are made within 30 days of successful validation of your claim. Bank transfers will be made to the organisation only and will not be made to individuals.
- The return by you of a Qualifying Product to the seller following submission of a claim will disentitle you to the Cashback Reward.
- Customers who have received special pricing e.g. without limitation bulk discounted pricing are not eligible for this promotion.
- The rebate is inclusive of all taxes. Where the Cashback Reward constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability lies with the recipient.
- All instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. The Cashback Reward will only be paid upon satisfaction by the participant of these Terms and Conditions. By completing the claim process participants confirm their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of a product failing or being replaced during the claim period and if the Cashback Reward has not been paid out, the original claim will be voided and you must re-submit your claim accordingly against your replacement order. If the product is returned after the Cashback Reward has been paid, it is at SMART Tech’s discretion to deduct the Cash Back Reward from any future refunds relating to this order at any time within 12 months commencing from the date the product was returned
- SMART Tech is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise participation in the promotion.
- SMART Tech reserves the right at any time to investigate and or to audit all claims to ensure that the terms and conditions of the promotion have been met and to request additional information regarding any and all claims and supporting documents. All documentation submitted for this promotion becomes property of SMART Tech and will not be returned. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation may result in disqualification from this promotion and future SMART Tech promotions and may result in the submitter being subject to prosecution.
- The decisions of SMART Tech in respect of any and all aspects of the promotion will be final and binding.
- SMART Tech reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer without notice.
- The Promoter address is: SMART Technologies (UK), 8 The Square, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1FW. Do not send entries to this address, they will not be responded to.